Monday 6 August 2007

Apple encourages piracy..

I just bought a new iPod. I didn't really need one, but I have a new job, and my old one is quite annoying displaying only a smug iPod with a sick face which tells me its broken.

I had to laugh though when I opened the packaging to find an amusing 'mixed message'. On the plastic cover of the iPod they have printed the words 'Dont steal music'.

Fair enough. An important point in this day and age, but on the cover of the box is Captain Jack Sparrow..

Encouraging piracy eh?

1 comment:

ankur said...

Great blog. I really liked it. I have also created a lens in same niche. This is my first time , hope u guys like it. Here’s a brief intro: There are a clear indication that DVD decrypter programs are used in a bad manner such as making illegal copies of movies for sale. But are you aware that there are actually legal situations that allow you to create copies of the movies you own on DVD? With most movies costing close to$20 each it is quite easy to see why people look for anything they canto help reduce replacement costs. For more details: http://www.squidoo.com/DVD-Decrypter-Programs/